This release includes the following changes.
- Cypress, the third named release for the Open edX platform, is now available. Features for learners, course teams, and developers are described in the Open edX Cypress Release Notes.
- On the edx.org website, learners who pursue verified certificates can now pay course fees by using their PayPal accounts or credit cards. This feature enables more learners to work toward verified certificates.
- EdX has fixed several problems in Studio and the LMS, including the following issues.
- HTML and problem components that include formatting defined by an HTML span tag now render correctly in both Studio and the LMS.
- It is now easier to identify when the play button in the video player has focus in a web browser.
- Course team members who use Internet Explorer 10 can no longer delete a content experiment group that is in use by a unit.
- Documentation about the Qualtrics Survey Tool is now available in both the Building and Running an edX Course guide and the Building and Running an Open edX Course guide.
For more information about the changes in this release and in our previous releases, see the edX Release Notes. You can access the weekly release notes, as well as all other edX documentation, at docs.edx.org.