This release includes the following updates and enhancements.
- A new version of the drag and drop problem type is available. This mobile-ready, accessible version replaces the older drag and drop problem type and should be used in any new course development. Existing courses that use the older drag and drop problem type are not affected; however, if you re-run a course that uses the older drag and drop problem type, you should replace these problems with the new version. For more information, see Drag and Drop Problem in the Building and Running an edX Course guide or Drag and Drop problem in the Building and Running an Open edX Course guide.
- Analytics events for the new version of the drag and drop problem type are included in data packages. For more information, see Drag and Drop Events in the EdX Research Guide.
- In problems with Check buttons, learners must now enter or select an answer before they can use Check or Final Check to find out if their answers are correct. This change applies to checkbox, dropdown, multiple choice, and text, numerical, or math expression input problems.
- In the learning sequence in the LMS, when learners hover their pointers over, or have screen readers read, the tooltip for a unit, only the unit’s display name is now displayed or read. Previously, the titles of the unit and all of its components were displayed or read.
- The problem grade report and the ORA data report that are generated from the Data Download page of the instructor dashboard have been updated. In the problem grade report, problems are now listed in the order that they appear in the course. The ORA data report now displays comments that were added during peer or staff grading of responses in the order that they were made in the ORA assignment.
- Previously, if course teams added more than one ORA component in a single unit in Studio, learners were not able to correctly submit responses. This issue is now resolved.