This release includes the following updates and enhancements.
- Accessibility improvements have been made to Skip to Content links and to edX templates so that keyboard and screen reader users can more easily navigate through courses.
- A problem that occurred when users selected the “next” arrow button has been resolved. The “next” arrow button is no longer available if the learner does not have access to the next unit in the course.
- Course teams can now keep timed exams hidden after the exam due date has passed. For more information, see Timed Exams in Building and Running an EdX Course or Timed Exams in Building and Running an Open EdX Course.
- Video player events have been updated to reflect recent accessibility improvements. For more information, see Video Interaction Events in the EdX Research Guide.
- Information about adding About videos for XSeries Programs has been added to Building and Running an EdX Course. For more information, see Add an XSeries About Video to edx.org.