We have an exciting program lined up for this year’s Open edX Conference in beautiful Montreal, May 29 – 31.
We have in-depth workshops on Tuesday, May 29, followed by keynotes and breakout sessions on May 30th and 31st. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet the Open edX team and the dynamic community around it.
This year’s theme is “The Future of Education is Open Source” and Open edX is the digital learning platform leading the way.
Here are just a few of the sessions that will catch your eye:
- Keynote: Reimagine Education – Anant Agarwal, CEO, edX
- Keynote: MOOCs 2025 – Fiona Hollands, Associate Director, Teachers College, Columbia
- Keynote: Georgia Tech’s Online MOOC-based Master Program – Zvi Galil, Dean, Georgia Institute of Technology College of Computing
- Building blocks for adaptivity: a modular architecture for adaptive learning implementation and research – Andrew Ang, Harvard
- Future Directions of Open edX Architecture – Nimisha Asthagiri, edX
- Collaborative-based Personalization On Campus and Online – Zachary Pardos, UC Berkeley
- Navigating the Docker Devstack – Kshitij Sobti, Opencraft
- Course Recommendation Systems with Open edX Data – Chinmay Nivargi and Niharika Sharma, Applied Materials
- Designing Tools to Scaffold Collaborative Learning within MOOCs – Dr Aneesha Bakharia and Mr John Zornig, The University of Queensland
- An instructional designer’s POV: a love letter to Open edX and how to make it better – Gabriel D’Amours, Opencraft
The Open edX community is growing at an incredible pace, and you can see for yourself at the conference.
- Register now and join the Open edX community.